Wow, okay. I'm sorry I just went on a rant about my favorite sports teams, but now you know some trivial things about me.
Anyway, continuing on what I was originally saying, my cousins and I had a friend group down in Columbus. Some of them moved to different cities (the friend I'm particularly talked about moved to Chicago for college and still lives there today) and some of them are dead or locked up. I should clarify that Slender Man did not kill my friends, it was mostly drugs and the like. I do not give anyone permission to judge my friends, we all have demons. And from a Catholic perspective, talking ill about the dead is a dick move. Don't be a dick.
We reminisced over some drinks at my place and it felt really good. I've missed them.
Anyway, I'm pretty much caught up on Those Strange Frontiers and I gotta say, I really like that Min character. She's a bad-ass assassin type character (her contact page describes her as a bodyguard, which is always cool. Honestly reminds me of Fizzbomb and Ava from back in the glory days!
Sitting by and waiting for Zero to post again, does anyone know what caused the resurgence in the blogs after like... what? 8 years? I thought the Mythos was pretty much dead to be honest. It's nice to see it still has pulse, albeit faint. Also waiting for DarkHarvest but, we'll see.
Anyway, I'm gonna head out. Fuck you, Adam Rosner.
No comments:
Post a Comment