It's been a long... however many months, I don't know. I think my last post was in September? In the middle of the virus? Yeah, that sounds about right.
Anyway, no. I did not see our Tall Friend. The Slender Man still has yet to rear his ugly [non-existent] face; however, I don't feel comfortable in my own home anymore. I woke up yesterday to find that my window right beside my bed was wide open, even though I know it was shut tight because it was like 90 degrees. Kinda freaked me out a bit, but I never found anything and nothing was missing.
On a lighter note, in the last post I made, I mentioned I was having trouble sleeping and for the most part it's cleared up. But, I do still have some really awful nightmares every once in a while.
That's all I've got for now, I'll update you all again either tonight or on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment