Sunday, September 6, 2020

Introduction

Names Blooms everybody!

I think we all know why I started this blog. No, it's not because I'm being stalked by the Slender Man (yes, I'm aware of the other blogs and the YT channels). It's because I want to talk about it. The Mythos, in general, was extremely fascinating and there were a lot of really cool characters. However, I'm surprised at how many people are not aware of the once vibrant Blogosphere. 

Some quick questions to any readers I attract: how many of you are aware of the Core Theory and the Sages? Anyone hear of Dreams In Darkness or Seeking Truth? 

Exactly.

This was mostly all happening around 2010-11 with a few bloggers still kicking every now and again. Thage, Morningstar, Zero (alongside a handful of new bloggers that I haven't really had enough time read up on yet) are still attempting to keep the Mythos alive... sorta. They're trying- well, Zero's trying. I think Thage and Morningstar are pretty much down for the count now.

Anyway, yeah. That's basically what this blog is all about! A place for me to rant about the glory days of the Mythos and hopefully get some readers along the way. I don't really plan to make this blog anything spectacular (plus I really like the simple layout). 

I'm sorry that my first post is so short! I've got work in about an hour and then class in the morn' so I've gotta get ready. Will definitely update in a few days or so!

Take care,
🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

lol This blog has been neglected, and that's not my fault.

Well, okay. Yes it is. But that's mainly because I had nothing to talk about (and school and work). Today, however I do.  I am not going...