Thursday, September 17, 2020

We're Back!

I wasn't expecting myself to take 9 days to post but sometimes life gets in the way, yeah?

Anyway, I'm back and boy I didn't miss... anything. The Mythos is so depressingly vacant at the moment that it's absolutely heart-wrenching. 

Other than that, what did I do while I was away? Well, my birthday was the 12th, so that was fun! I got to spend time with my friends and family. It was good times with good peeps!

The Browns had their first game of the season in Baltimore and lost horrifically 6-38. Baker Mayfield looked nervous, OBJ was frustrated, and our offense COULD NOT get anything going. However, tonight. Tonight was a completely different story! Our home opener was tonight against Cincinnati and we won 35-30 and we actually looked good!

Oh, and the Indians snapped a 7 game losing streak. That is also a plus.

On a more serious note, I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping recently and it's starting to affect my mood. I've been a bit... I don't know, depressed? Or angry... The point is it hasn't been fun. I'll update you guys if it changes in anyway.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll catch you all on the flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lol This blog has been neglected, and that's not my fault.

Well, okay. Yes it is. But that's mainly because I had nothing to talk about (and school and work). Today, however I do.  I am not going...